Franck has been creating, developing and elaborating recipes for world famous food halls and exclusive catering businesses. Franck’s past experience include expanding the deli counters of both Harrods and Selfridges, setting up a pop-up restaurant at Harvey Nichols, catering for exclusive society events , and conducting cooking demonstrations at a tradeshow for International Enterprise (IE) Singapore. He is also a " Business professor " at Grimsby Institute.
Franck’s consultancy service allows your business to benefit from his experience in product and menu development, staffing, budgeting, sourcing, procurement and staff training. Applying his skills and expertise to your business needs, he will help develop your product range, promote your company, reach new markets and increase value.
Over the years, Franck has created innovative products and devised menus for large corporations, promoted brands through cooking demonstrations and tutorial videos, and organized and judged cookery competitions.
What will Franck do for you?
- Listen to you and identify the best ways to meet your needs
- Work around your budget and timescales
- Be transparent and provide comprehensive documentation on your project
- Protect your brand and work in confidentiality
- Direct you to the right people should he feel additional expertise would be beneficial
- Become your trusted business partner
- Make sure your goals are reached